Location for Lake View Inn
A Relaxing Texas Inn on Lake Granbury Near the Town Square
As the most affordable and charming of the Lake Granbury Convention Center hotels, we're here for you at Lake View Inn when you need us. No other budget hotel Granbury TX has to offer features our simple combination of comfort, value and convenience. We believe you'll find us as easy to locate as we are budget-friendly. Make us your home away from home when seeking a Granbury getaway – and you won't be disappointed. How may we meet your needs and exceed your expectations on this trip? Serving travelers like you is our passion and our reason for existing. We look forward to meeting you.
Located on the shores of Lake Granbury in North Texas, Lake View Inn is right off U.S. 377 - 69 miles from Dallas - and a few blocks from the historic Granbury Town Square. Walk down the beautiful lake and Granbury City Beach to enjoy a day of swimming, boating, wakeboarding, water skiing, or lounging in the Texas sunshine.
Lake Granbury is a recreational haven and an top fishing spot, stocked with bass and catfish. Head over to Lake Granbury Marina - 3 miles away - and Rough Creek Park - the perfect place to start your water adventures. The marina has a full-service gas station and outfitter with life jackets, clothes, flip flops, hats, sunglasses, and water toys, as well a boat, pontoon, kayak and canoe rentals.
Rich in natural beauty and history, Granbury, Texas, is a wonderful vacation destination with scenic parks, cultural attractions and pedestrian-friendly avenues. Walk to the historic town square, where you'll find local shopping, restaurants, bars, and museums. See a performance at the Granbury Opera House and discover the town's fascinating history at the Hood County Jail and Historical Museum. Enjoy wine tasting at Barking Rocks Winery, Bluff Dale Vineyards and Pemberton Cellars., or sip microbrews at Revolver Brewing, with tours, beer tasting and live music.
Getting to our hotel in Granbury, Texas, for your next family vacation is a breeze from anywhere in the Lone Star State. The Lake View Inn is one hour west of Dallas, less than two hours north of Waco, and two hours east of Abilene.
- Granbury City Beach 1.0 mile
- Granbury Doll House Inc 1.2 miles
- Granbury Opera House 1.3 miles
- Granbury Town Square 1.3 miles
- The New Granbury Live 1.3 miles
- Granbury Ghost Tours 1.4 miles
- Hood County Jail and Historical Museum 1.4 miles
- Granbury Visitors Center 1.5 miles
- Lake Granbury Convention Center 1.6 miles
- Shanley Park 1.6 miles
- Jim Burks Firefighters Memorial Park 1.9 miles
- Lake Granbury Marina 3.3 miles
- Rough Creek Park 3.4 miles
- Narrow Escape Granbury 4.9 miles
- Barking Rocks Winery 5.0 miles
- Acton State Park 5.7 miles
- Acton Nature Center of Hood County 7.2 miles
- Revolver Brewery 7.3 miles